The online reservation system is a tool that enables online room reservation through the webpage. - It enhances your accommodation sales as it is available 24/7. - It aims at familiarizing clients with your entire accommodation offer, additional services available as well as the discounts provided. - As simple and intuitive it is, clients often book through these kinds of services. - It easily bypasses all employees or correspondence that would otherwise be necessary.
1. Log in to www mobile-calendar.com
2. After logging in, you are in the user panel.
3. On the left side of the screen you will see an orange menu from which you can select the Finance -> Online Booking System tab.
4. The next step is to configure the online booking system (OBS). The basic element is the completion of the price list, which is also described in the instructions, under 'Finances'->'Price list'.
5. The next element is making the offer more attractive by adding photos, descriptions and room equipment. Descriptions can be added in 5 languages, which gives the possibility of obtaining foreign customers.
6. The next steps are to fill in the data on meals and additional services, if the facility does not offer these services, these elements should be omitted.
7. The next stage is website personalisation. Each user can personalise the appearance of the booking system to match the layout of the website on which it will be placed.
8. The financial settings allow the user to set the rules for the operation of the facility: the currencies in which they wish to accept payment, the type of payment for the reservation and the cancellation policy. For the OBS to function properly, it is also necessary to fill in the data to which the reservation funds are to be transferred.
9. The managers of the accommodation facility also have the option to insert the rules of the facility, so that the customer can read them during the booking process. However, it is not required.
10. The last step is to accept the terms and conditions of the OBS, having read them beforehand, and then place the OBS on the website using the generated codes. Inserting the system into the website is trivial, just copy one of the four generated links and place it anywhere in the source code of the website.
Need help installing an online booking system on your website? Contact us!