The mobile-calendar application has an extensive invoicing module. Thanks to this functionality, the user is able to issue proforma, VAT, advance, ZW and corrective invoices. The module also offers the generation of bills.
1. Log in to www mobile-calendar.com
2. After logging in, you are in the user panel.
On the left side of the screen you will see an orange menu from which you can select the Finance -> Invoices tab.
4. In the central part of the tab you will find all issued documents and a navigation bar for generating new invoices, generating a JPK control file and creating a sales report.
Generating a new document
1. To generate a new document, click on the navigation bar New invoice or New bill. The next step is to select the document you want to issue (VAT, Proforma, Advance, Refund, Correction).
2. The next step is to fill in the invoice data. Filling in the VAT rates, the system will automatically calculate the gross and net amounts. After completing the necessary data, we save the invoice using the button visible in the left menu bar.
3. Ready invoice can be sent directly from the application to the contractor (if we have configured sending confirmation in the system, which is also described in the manual (Management->Sending confirmation). The invoice can also be saved on your device. All operations can be performed using the menu on the left.
Generation of a correction invoice
1. To generate a correction invoice, create a new document and select Correction invoice from the list, then select the number of the invoice to be corrected, as shown in the following graphic.
2. After selecting the relevant document, the data from the adjusted invoice will be downloaded automatically. The user must fill in the fields 'After the correction' and then save the Correction Invoice.
Adding a prepayment (advance payment) to the final invoice
1. To generate a final invoice, create a new document and select the document type from the list, then add a prepayment by selecting from the list and clicking on the Add prepayment button, as shown in the graphic below.
2. The next step is to fill in the remaining data and save the document.