1. Log in to www mobile-calendar.com
2. After logging in, you are in the user panel.
3. On the left side of the screen you will see an orange menu from which you can select the Management -> Customer Database.
4. After entering the Customer database tab, we have a view of all customers added to the system. Customers are automatically added to the system when adding new bookings. Customers can be filtered using the top filter bar.
5. To the right of each customer, there is a blue icon with a pencil symbol, clicking on it takes you to the editing of customer data. We can enter detailed data of a customer and mark, for example, that the customer is regular or unwanted.
6. The user also has the option to add a customer manually using the Add a Customer button.